Miley Cyrus - The Climb
I can almost see it.
That dream I'm dreamin' but
There's a voice inside my head saying
you'll never reach it.
Every step I'm taking.
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction.
My faith is shakin.
But I, I gotta keep tryin.
Gotta keep my head held high.
There's always gonna be another mountain.
I'm always gonna wanna make it move.
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose.
Ain't about how fast I get there.
Ain't about what's waitin on the other side.
It's the climb.
The struggles I'm facing.
The chances I'm taking.
Sometimes might knock me down but
No I'm not breaking.
I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah.
Just gotta keep going.
And I, I gotta be strong.
Just keep pushing on 'cause,
I's always gonna be another mountain.
I'm always gonna wanna make it move.
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes you're gonna have to lose.
Ain't about how fast I get there.
Ain't about what's waitin on the other side.
It's the climb.
Keep on moving,
Keep climbing,
Keep the faith,
Baby.
It's all about,
It's all about the climb.
Keep your faith,
Keep your faith.
I can almost see it.
That dream I'm dreamin' but
There's a voice inside my head saying
you'll never reach it.
Every step I'm taking.
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction.
My faith is shakin.
But I, I gotta keep tryin.
Gotta keep my head held high.
There's always gonna be another mountain.
I'm always gonna wanna make it move.
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose.
Ain't about how fast I get there.
Ain't about what's waitin on the other side.
It's the climb.
The struggles I'm facing.
The chances I'm taking.
Sometimes might knock me down but
No I'm not breaking.
I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah.
Just gotta keep going.
And I, I gotta be strong.
Just keep pushing on 'cause,
I's always gonna be another mountain.
I'm always gonna wanna make it move.
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes you're gonna have to lose.
Ain't about how fast I get there.
Ain't about what's waitin on the other side.
It's the climb.
Keep on moving,
Keep climbing,
Keep the faith,
Baby.
It's all about,
It's all about the climb.
Keep your faith,
Keep your faith.
一首很像我人生的歌
我喜欢
也推荐
就是这样而已
。。。。。。
有一种关心 是爱的关怀
有一种玩笑 是爱的斗嘴
有一种眼神 是爱的精神
有一种醋味 是爱的在乎
有一种接近 是爱的想懂
就有一种情 它叫做爱情
“男人来自火星,女人来自金星”
有人相信这段话吗
往往金星人没想到
金星人的一举一动
都被火星人吸收着
火星人容易中幻术
金星人无意间使幻
爱情往往就此开始
我相信有许许多多的人
或许是在一起后才渐渐爱上
但是这也是一种爱情
只想说
仰慕〉〉喜欢〉〉爱情
喜欢〉〉仰慕〉〉爱情
仰慕〉〉爱情〉〉喜欢
爱情〉〉仰慕〉〉喜欢
爱情〉〉喜欢〉〉仰慕
喜欢〉〉爱情〉〉仰慕
爱情不就应该顺其自然吗
自己的花自己上色
却有些人喜欢透明的花朵
我享受上色的过程
却有些人喜欢随兴的彩色
自己的花自己上色
却也可以用在人生道路上
才发现原来我决定隐藏
隐藏在文字里的一切
却可以给人看成多种感觉
也可能,是误会的缘起
是这样吗?
因为很多人都说看不懂
看不懂我想说的
我也只想说
就是文字背后的意思
文字背后的就是我的人生
就从中学开始
写华文作文
我不再把作文当成考试
因为我把它当成一本心情手札
老师看不懂
我也不懂有几个老师真的看懂
“你看太多爱情小说了”
[老师对不起,我没看小说的习惯]
“你写得太抽象了”
[老师对不起,我文笔不好]
[用简单的文字,和我的想象力]
[就写出一篇]
[没有人看得懂,但可以让我流泪的]
[一篇。考试作文]
或许真的看不懂
但是我有时写的
的确在传达某些讯息
而那些就是你们看得懂的
看不懂的
或许你们在我身边
看我写
会发现我很感性的
流下了泪。弄红了眼。微微的笑
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
说过今天写短短
但是我还是写了很长
最近也不懂自己到底怎么了
只知道自己真的老了
[说这句话有人笑过我]
因为真的对很多事都提不起劲
或许到了考试前
那种感觉才会来吧?
发现自己看开了
看得太开了
直到对成绩有点不在乎
今天的开始
是把洗脸霜当牙膏
放学回家睡醒
把漱口裕倒掉
冲凉洗脸时
差点滑倒
而这就是现在的我
看见化学像看到JAWI
跟以前天渊之别
我这傻瓜还真的只愿意
只愿意为兴趣而牺牲
想起当年努力露营
想起为King Scout打拼
我还真的能不分昼夜
被那些东西
还真的能过目不忘
但是现在的课业
我到底是怎样!!
大家都少上网了
每天开着电脑
看着一些认真地少出现了
再看看自己
自己是多么的不在乎
不在乎这次大考
我承认我是一个这样的人
当我开始动书
无论让我读什么
看什么
学什么
只要我一开始认真
我对我在动的
一定会产生兴趣
而在带来一个想抓摸到底
而产生出一种过目不忘
但是这种形式
指示一阵子的
因为认识需要复习的
所以我认为自己
还真浪费了自己
自己对所有事物的那种兴趣
还有想懂的心
如果我要读
会读到很好
如果我要读
会读到很深
如果我要读
会读到很熟
如果我要读
会是很费时
所以我选择慢慢读
一步一步往上爬
还真怕我的这句慢慢读
影响了棒长长
但愿我会开始读
着夜里
我会做数学做到睡
还是再次伏在书上睡?
[动力,在那里?]
♀JoHN™♂
没有评论:
发表评论