
I'm standing at the battlefield;
with my machine gun;
doesn't get to know abt my target.
I'm standing at the battlefield;
all alone with vest;
doesn't know which bullet will shoot through my heart.
Hide myself behind my smiles;
maybe i can be a lonely laughters;
Who can entertain myself with angers.
Emo gonna be my labels;
when I'm too free to joy.
Just get away from me;
and let me be a lonely star.
Somehow i can be a crazy star;
but maybe hiding my emo star;
Just to express the inner feel;
that sneeze in my heart decades ago.
Blogging aint the inner side;
Partying aint the outer most.
Where's the true heart gone?
Only I know... ...^^... ...
Feel like flashing back to the past;
back to the innocent side of the light;
where I could hardly smile;
but I can always reminds;
abt the silly side of mine;
to get the better side of mine.
the first time i wrote a fully english post...
没有评论:
发表评论